Purchase Tickets HERE
Applications & Auditions Open for 23-24 School Year!!
Click the course title you are interested in auditioning/applying for:
For rising freshmen with prior theatrical experience
Theatre 2H, 3H, 4H (Honors Ensemble) -
AUDITIONS CLOSED, EMAIL FLEMING WITH QUESTIONS
For sophomores and up who are interested in learning the art of designing and creating technical elements for theatrical productions. Freshmen may be considered if they have considerable prior experience.
Seniors- Scholarship Applications now open
Click on the scholarship title to access the application!
Wando Theatre Booster Scholarship
The Wando Theatre Booster Scholarship is for students who have been active, contributing members of the Wando Theatre Department throughout their high school years and who plan to pursue a career in performing arts. They will demonstrate this intent by declaring one of the following courses of study:
1. A major in theatre, musical theatre, or another performing arts degree.
2. A major in Education with a minor in theatre or a Theatre Arts Education degree (goal of teaching theatre in schools)
3. A major in technical theatre
"Dawson Bourne Theatrical" Scholarship
The Dawson "Bourne Theatrical" Scholarship is for a senior planning to attend a 2 or 4 year college or university program who meets the following criteria:
1. Been involved in Wando Theatre classes and/or productions.
2. Has demonstrated a willing spirit, both onstage and backstage work.
3. Has shown humility and a servant's heart
4. Has cared for others
5. Has demonstrated a joyful demeanor
Next Meeting: TBA
Text @whstheclub to 81010 to get updates and reminders by text.
Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (843) 881 8254